A selection of the software that I use. This isn’t an exhaustive list. My flexibility enables me to easily pick up new tools quickly.
- DAWs: Reaper, ProTools, Ableton
- Plugins: Native Instruments, iZotope, Glitchmachines, Spitfire Audio. Way too many fun independant plugins to be able to count.
- Middlesware: Wwise, FMOD and integrations with Unity and Unreal
- Audio programming for middleware
- Video Editing Packages: Premire Pro, AVID Media Composer, DaVinci Resolve12
- Motion Graphics: After Effects, DaVinci Resolve12
- Photo/Graphic Design: Photoshop, Lightroom, Krita, Illustrator
- Version Control & Collaberation: Jira, Sourcetree, Azure DevOps
- Game Engines: Unity, Unreal, GameMaker2, Pen & Paper
- Langauges: C#, C++, Weird proprietary PLC prgramming langauges
A Short Introduction
I get projects done efficiently while keeping the entire team motivated. Taking it upon myself to learn the basics of as much of the development process as possible, becoming a greater asset to a team. A sought-after leader and team player who is a strong fit wherever I end up.